Saturday, March 10, 2012

The issue isn't seriousness - seriously

Okay, I've been giving serious consideration to my last posting (pun intended - obviously).

I'm not going to say I'm "too" anything (other than maybe too human), but I definitely think alot.  Speaking of which, I think "alot" should be a real word.  "Determinative" is a word, but "alot" doesn't qualify - I don't agree.  I have given up the fight on it, but I still think about it.  Actually I think about just about everything.  I think about what I say, what I don't say, how people might interpret things I do or do not say, if the green light is going to turn red before I get there, how to impact culture, where cobwebs come from when I don't see spiders, the business philosophies of Steve Jobs and how they relate to the Church, when we should seal the parking lot, whether I move around too much when I read scriptures at church or not enough during sermons, how to help Jashton connect with peers, how to keep Tobiah from being lost as the middle child, and what will all that is Corban become...

I'm not too serious, I just think so much that at times it seems serious, but it's not and I know it.
Life is good and God is in control.  And I like to eat Cocoa Pebbles!

PS. it bugs me that every "alot" above has a squiggly red "you didn't spell it right" line under it.  Squiggly counts more than alot - go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment