Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm too serious

For the record - I'm too serious.

I know it.  For example, I have an urge to dissect what it means that I'm too serious...I mean come on - lighten up.  Life is good and God is in control.

I will stop thinking
I will stop analyzing
I will stop playing decisions out to their final consequences
I will stop saying I will, because that is very determinative in nature - thus serious....
        I will use words that don't actually exist but sound really impressive.
Dang it, the serious side of me had me go look it up - determinative is actually a word...

but I did learn that it rhymes with: accelerative, accumulative, administrative, alliterative, assimilative, associative, authoritative, collaborative, commemorative, communicative, cooperative, corroborative, deliberative, illuminative, investigative, multiplicative, originative, recuperative, regenerative

Good thing I have kids - They break through, break down, and generally keep the seriousness in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment