Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bibliomancy this morning

I randomly opened up my Bible this morning - this is what I saw:


I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring - And My blessing on your descendants;
And they will spring up among the grass - Like poplars by streams of water.'
"This one will say, 'I am the LORD'S';
And that one will call on the name of Jacob;
And another will write on his hand, 'Belonging to the LORD,'
Isaiah 44:3-5 
Three different ways for three different boys. One is all social about it, and tell everyone that they are God's, one is aware of his need and relies on God regularly for help, and the other is into tattoos... I'm not seeing this as prophetic word about my three sons, but rather an encouragement this morning from my loving God. Each of my very different boys can come to God in their own way - but one way or another, my prayer is that they are identified as God's forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment