Monday, April 18, 2011

Facebook Photo Album

Before any reflections on the day, you probably should see some photos - more than can easily fit in this blog.

I have created a facebook album of key photos from our trip to Apilla Pampa.  This community of around 1000 people is a two hour drive from Cochabamba (1 hour on pavement, 1 hour decidedly not).  Of all the communities where Food for the Hungry works, this is the one I visited the most.  I help in the construction (as a day laborer) of the FH center, and a school building here.  I handed out Bibles to all the kids in the community, and worshiped in the simple church here.  And we had a sponsored child through Food for the Hungry's child sponsorship program here.

Nine and a half years ago, while my parents and oldest sister were visiting, we made a family journey, connecting our family to Maria's family.  Today, Jashton and I were able to reconnect with Maria's family - bringing photos from that visit over 9 years ago.  Getting to know Maria's younger sister, Maxima.





Enjoy the photoshttp://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=10150158467798861&id=736513860&aid=287453&l=8ea1f488b7 

No comments:

Post a Comment