Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life is moving by - two days at a time!

It seems that I'm ending this Lenten journey two days at a time. It certainly seemed that I had written an entry yesterday, but unless tonight is actually Wednesday, or yesterday was...it has been two days once again between entries.

But rather than fitting one days worth of activity into two, I think it is much closer to putting four days worth into two - and somehow that collapses all sense of time. After a wonderful worship service tonight I finally made it to my office - only to discover 11 hours late that I had completely bypassed an important event in my day.

And as compressed as life has become this week, everything will not get done. Even with all time task continumes collapsing into a fluid mess - it still won't all fit. And that is okay. So many good things are happening I can't get too bent out of shape by what isn't. The house is becoming a home, Holy Week activities are blessing many, I've had time to connect with each of my boys, many things will be ready before I head out on the missiopn trip, and so much more.

All this to say that my deepest thought I can force through my finger tips is that two days at a time is a fine pace for a special week. Whatever that means....

No comments:

Post a Comment